Creating and managing new business within the West Midlands, you will be responsible for selling commercial interior design, fit out & furniture products and services. This will be out in the field but also with a satellite office based in Birmingham and our company HQ based in Hull.
Engaging & connecting to a wide variety of clients, notably End Users, Commercial Agents, Landlords, Consultancies, Surveyors, Developers, Architects and Interior Designers.
Selling to all sectors of businesses ranging from SME’s through to large corporates & PLC’s.
In this sales role you will be managing the sales process from the initial brief (conceptual stage) through to the delivery stage, working closely alongside and partnering with Designers, QS’s, Estimators, Project Managers & Procurement Teams.
You will be dealing with new prospect business as well as your own existing accounts/projects already in the pipeline so the ability to prioritise and manage your workload is essential.
Networking and developing/generating your own new leads is essential.
Flexible working from home, the office and/or on site in the field.
Our Story so far:
Chameleon Business Interiors is experiencing substantial growth, operating throughout the United Kingdom and in North America. We provide commercial office design, fit office out and furniture to a wide range of clients, focusing on collaboration, agile working and team culture specific to each client’s needs.
- Field sales experience.
- Have existing relationships & connections with End Users, Commercial Agents, Landlords, Consultancies, Surveyors, Developers, Architects and Interior Designers
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pitch presentations, proposals and quotations.
- Be able build a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Proactive, Driven & Self Motivated.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Be able to listen carefully and take a detailed brief.
- A passion for commercial interiors and furniture.
- Good time management.
- Customer service focused.
- Computer literate & proficient with MS Office packages.
- UK Driving License
Salary: Excellent package which is negotiable dependent on experience
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org